Monday, November 12, 2007

The Unofficial beginning of life....

Yes, this is unofficially the first ever post on this here blog.

What do I know about recruiting? Well, I will tell you. If you read my profile you will have figured out that I worked for the market leader in recruiting news and information: Rivals.com. They eat, breath, sleep, drink and do other things to, recruiting. I produced and hosted a national radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio. If you are a fan of college sports, I recommend that you check out RivalsRadio on Sirius 123. Just a quick plug for my boys still slaving away at 4:00 am. Don't miss that one bit. But I digress....

I have since began work at Athlon Sports, another market leader in the sports media industry. This has allowed me to broaden my scope of focus to include baseball, nascar, etc. As the not-so-great Stevie A. Smith would say, HOWEVA, college football and subsequently college football recruiting are still my favorite sports on the planet. You cannot argue this fact. Not only will you lose but you will look foolish trying to tell me that Tuesday's Bobcats-Raptors NBA game was anything but meaningless.

SO, what does this all mean Mr. Visitor?

Well, after much deliberation and many, many hours pondering the deodorant brand that Terrelle Pryor uses, I have come to the ingenius conclusion that this thirst for recruiting information must be shared. I feel it would be selfish of me to keep it all locked inside. And so your Unofficial Visit has begun and of course your trip comes with complimentary hostesses (and I don't mean those little chocolate fakecakes with the cream in the middle either).

No comments: