Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Karnell Confusion

LSU fans thought they got good news this weekend. After landing another QB named Jefferson, highly rated defensive back prospect, Karnell Hatcher from Atlantic HS (Delray Beach, FL) was reported to have committed by numerous websites. I never thought I would actually say this but where is Lee Corso when you need him? Whoa, nooooot so fast my friends!

The Sun (Fla.) Sentinel.com is reporting that this is not the case. "I don't consider myself committed. Everybody's still in the running," the young safety said after practice.

Karnell Hatcher is a big hitter. He has a big frame at 6-2 and has room to put on weight. He has no problem playing coming up and playing the run but is athletic enough to cover a good amount of field in the secondary.

No comments: